Features & Highlights
- Free to Focus – keeps conversations in and unwanted distractions out; featuring excellent acoustic privacy (decibel reduction of 30) with sound-absorbing panels and a magnetically sealed door.
- Free to Express – make a statement or seamlessly blend in; specify external panels in various combinations of steel, laminate and glass; magnetic inserts enhance acoustics and aesthetics.
- Free to Choose – select from a range of options for panel materials, surfaces, seating and accessories that enhance comfort and productivity.
- Left or right orientation.
- Exterior: W44 x D44 x H89
- Interior: W41 x D41 x H80 (door opening height)
- Available with worksurface W36.5 x D14 or accessory ledge W36.5 x D5
- Equipped with power supply convertor to provide electricity to motions sensor, LED light and ventilation fans
- Single-circuit electrical system or hardwire components (where required by code)
View Approved Fabrics & Finishes
Select a style to view available options
WiggleRoom brings balance to open environments by creating an individual, distraction-free option within the togetherness of open plan spaces. WiggleRoom is a place for private phone calls, one-on-one video conferencing, and focused work. Featuring excellent acoustic properties, WiggleRoom supports privacy with sound-absorbing panels and a magnetically sealed door. Make a statement or seamlessly blend into any space by specifying colors that make your vision a reality. Select from a range of options for materials, surfaces, seating and accessories that enhance comfort and productivity in a compact workspace.
KI Design Team
WiggleRoom pods were designed by KI’s award-winning design team to offer distraction-free acoustic privacy in a single-user pod. These pods are available in a variety of panel materials, finish colors and options. WiggleRoom is made in the USA with an average five-week leadtime (shorter than many other pods in the industry).