Opt4 High-Density Cafe Stool
- Cut Sheet
- Price List
- Brochure - Cafe Stool Solutions
- Technical Info
- Glide Selection Guidelines
- Parts Diagram - Sled Base Chair & Stool
- Testing Overview - Mesh
- Product Specifications - HD Stack Chair & Stool
- Environmental Info
- Environmental Data Sheet
- Design Resources
- CAD/Revit Symbols
Features & Highlights
- Mix or match these lightweight café stools in 24 or 30 inch seat heights.
- Choose from mesh or poly backs with mesh, poly or upholstered seats.
- Stacks 26 high on dolly (10 high with upholstery).
- Stacks 8 high on floor (4 high with upholstery).
- Poly back stools have integral handles for easy movement.
- Mesh fabric is composed of knitted yarn made from 100% recycled PET bottles.
- All resin components are made from 100% recycled polypropylene pre-consumer waste byproducts.
- Glides are molded from thermoplastic elastomer and are available with or without integrated ganging clips.
Mix or match these lightweight comfortable cafe stools. Choose from mesh/mesh, poly/mesh, upholstered/mesh, mesh/poly, poly/poly or upholstered/poly seats and backs. High Density café stools stack 26-high on dolly, 10-high on dolly with upholstered seat, 8-high on floor and 4-high on floor with upholstered seat. Opt4 stools are available in 24 or 30 inch seat heights.
Opt4 high-density café stools deliver significant comfort with a waterfall seat edge that eases pressure points. Mesh options offer cooling ventilation as well as supple seating surfaces that conform to body shapes. Simple construction enables disassembly for recycling of each material type. Opt4 is made from 100% recycled materials and can be recycled. SCS certified. Level 1 certified.