Features & Highlights
- Toolless removable worksurfaces ease relocation through narrow doorways
- Table sizes for various room layouts: 30"x54", 48"x54" and 60"x54" (at 36"H)
- Worksurface materials: laminate, butcher block wood or phenolic resin
- Storage options: cubby or tote storage with or without locking doors
- Optional power modules, bag hooks and removable shelves
- Tested to accommodate up to 2000 lb static load
- Base is durable steel construction in powdercoat paint – bases and doors may be specified in separate colors
- Base and frame uprights have welded 18-gauge steel reinforcement members for superior strength
- Locking 3” industrial-grade casters provide mobility and durability
- Power module features 120V AD, USB and/or wireless charging
Ruckus worktables are flexible, mobile and durable. Multiple sizes support a variety of learning space layouts and group dynamics. Backed by a 15-year warranty and tested to support up to 2000 pounds, Ruckus worktables with industrial-grade locking casters meet the rigorous demands of makerspaces, media centers, science and chemistry labs and general classrooms. Toolless, removable worksurfaces ease relocation and are available in high-pressure laminate, semi-gloss butcher block wood or non-porous, chemical-resistant phenolic resin. Optional power modules have 120V AC, USB or wireless charging. Storage within the worktable base keeps learning tools handy and learning spaces neat. Storage options include cubby or tote storage with or without locking doors. Removable shelves and bag hooks are also available. Partnered with other elements in the Ruckus collection, Ruckus worktables foster student engagement.
KI Design Team
KI's award-winning design team enhanced Ruckus Worktables with toolless, removable tops to ease relocation; three sizes for various room layouts and three worksurface materials to support learning spaces such as makerspaces, woodworking, robotics, science labs and more. It's not just a furniture solution, it is a tool for changing the learning process. The collection also includes seating (stack, 4-leg, stools and task), desks (cantilever and post-leg), activity tables, lectern and storage.