- Info Sheet - Ruckus Single-Face Storage
- Price List - Collection
- Brochure - Collection
- Technical Info
- Parts Diagram - Tote Storage
- Parts Diagram - Doors & Locks
- Parts Diagram - Locker
- Parts Diagram - Cubbie
- Parts Diagram - Bookcase
- Disassembly Instructions
- Assembly Instructions - Tote Storage Undersurface Rail Kit
- Assembly Instructions - Tote Storage Optional Laminate Worksurface
- Product Specifications - Tote Storage
- Assembly Instructions - Build Your Own Tote Storage
- Assembly Instructions - Tote Storage Casters & Glides
- Ruckus Tote Storage Tote Lid Assembly Instructions
- Operating Instructions - Combination Lock
- Operating Instructions - Digital Lock
- Product Specifications - Locker, Cubby & Bookcase
- Environmental Info
- Environmental Data Sheet - Tote Storage
- Environmental Data Sheet
- Design Resources
- See It Spec It
- CAD/Revit Symbols
- Brochure - Fabrics and Finishes
Features & Highlights
- All – Available with glides or casters
- Bookcase – Single-Face (18”) or Double-Face (24”) in two widths and two heights - open shelves.
- Cubbies - Single-Face (18”) or Double-Face (24”) in two widths and two heights – open or with doors.
- Lockers - Single-Face (18”) or Double-Face (24”) in two widths and two heights – open or with doors.
- Tote Storage – Single-Face (18”) only in two widths and two heights.
- Shells (frames and panels), shelves and doors feature durable steel construction in powdercoat paint.
- Bases and frame uprights feature 18-gauge steel reinforcement members welded in for superior strength.
- Tops are high-pressure laminate over a high-density particleboard core with a 74P (1-1/4” thick) PVC-free edge (top is optional on tote storage units).
- Optional lock available on lockers, cubbies and tote storage with doors.
- Tote storage units feature award-winning Gratnells trays.
Ruckus storage keeps learning tools handy and learning spaces neat. Partnered with other elements in the Ruckus collection, Ruckus storage fosters student engagement. With an incredibly adaptive design, Ruckus enables a wide range of teaching styles and adjusts to a variety of users and uses.
KI Design Team
KI's award-winning design team created the Ruckus Collection to foster student engagement, enable a wide range of teaching styles, and adapt to a variety of users and uses. Ruckus promotes movement and activity, which increases learning retention and comfort. It's not just a furniture solution, it is a tool for changing the learning process. Users quickly and easily scale from focused to collaborative work. Innovative seating is non-directional and perch-able with integrated arms that also function as a work ledge. The collection includes seating (stack, 4-leg, stools and task), desks (cantilever and post-leg), activity tables, lectern and storage.