Designed to meet the demands of hands-on learning spaces in support of science, technology, engineering, art and math, Stout industrial tables are virtually indestructible. The rigid frame boasts durability and strength with enhanced functionality from optional pegboards, hooks, footrest and shelf. Height-adjustable bases and caster options enable change for dynamic environments. Integrated power solutions ensure electronic devices stay charged for modern learning styles.
- Highly functional and incredibly durable design
- Robust rectangular frame and steel perimeter apron
- Height-adjustable or fixed base
- Low-profile nylon glides or locking 4" casters (casters not available on 24" deep tables)
- Optional pegboards, bag hooks, footrests and shelf
- Optional 120V and USB A+C power
- Butcher block wood, phenolic resin and nearly 50 high-pressure laminate options
- 30 powdercoat paint frame colors
- Frame features 14-gauge square steel tubing
- 3 fixed heights: 29, 36, 40"
- 13 adjustable heights in 1" increments from 27-40"
- High-pressure laminate is moisture- and gum-resistant
- Hard maple butcher block wood has protective varnish
- 6"-tall pegboards are 16-gauge steel with 9/32" holes
- Footrest is 14-gauge, 1-3/4" square steel tubing
- Tables are tested to a 2,000 lb. weight rating
Request a Quote
To request a quote for this product, submit the form below and a KI representative will contact you shortly.