- Price List
- Collection Brochure
- Technical Info
- Assembly Instructions - Chest, Tower & Vanity
- Assembly Instructions - Low Cupboard
- Assembly Instructions - Pedestal
- Product Specifications
- Environmental Info
- Environmental Data Sheet - Vanity with Steel Top
- Design Resources
- See It Spec It
- CAD/Revit Symbols
- Tattoo Collection Standard Finishes
- Planning Guide
- Idea Starters/Typicals
Features & Highlights
- ALL - Inset leg allows for perfect placement anywhere within the workspace; overlay front provides a clean aesthetic.
- Vanity - flip-up top reveals markerboard under surface; converts to mobile desk.
- Chest - cushioned top allows chest to double as bench.
- Tower - includes closet to hang coat or store tall items.
- Cabinet - options include seat pad, raised worktop and height-adjustable screen.
- Pedestal - features integrated pencil drawer.
- Vanity - interior felt liner prevents content movement and protects electronics; leg height and integrated grommet provide easy access to power.
- Chest - one side is hinged for easy access to chest cavity, which is perfect for storing personal or team items.
- Tower - integrated shelf, drawers, closet; drawers available in box/box/file or file/file configuration.
- Cabinet - two doors open wide for easy access to open cavity.
- Pedestal - casters offered as standard for optimum mobility.
Tattoo storage provides a perfect balance of work and personal compartments for your purse, gym bag, a change of shoes, plus files and folders. It offers mobility and user-control that adapts to of-the-moment needs for privacy or interaction. Featuring an inset leg design, storage elements can be easily moved within your workspace.
KI Design Team
Designed by KI's award-winning design team.
Using human-centered design principles, KI believes the true merit of our product design and the value to our clients is not represented in physical make-up or key features, but rather in how furniture elements and even space planning approaches -- such as Tattoo -- help organizations align their cultural, brand and functional needs within a given setting.