- Price List - Storage
- Brochure - Storage
- Technical Info
- Assembly Instructions - Optional Laminate Top
- Parts Diagram - Pedestal Drawers
- Pedestal, Lateral Files, and Vertical Files Disassembly Instructions
- Assembly Instructions - Panel Supporting Bracket
- Product Specifications
- Environmental Info
- Environmental Data Sheet
- Design Resources
- CAD/Revit Symbols
Features & Highlights
- Credenzas - A single-sliding lockable door spans approximately half of the width of the credenza. Bottom shelf sized to hold binders.
- Lateral Files - Efficient storage solution for various workstations and application styles.
- Pedestals - Available as mobile, freestanding, worksurface-supporting and double pedestals. Drawer configurations available as file/file and box/box/file.
- Underfile Cabinets - Comprised of sliding door units, which combine the accessibility of shelves with the security of a storage cabinet.
- Wardrobe Towers - Exceptionally efficient storage solution that makes the most of even the smallest footprints by utilizing vertical space.
- All units constructed of steel.
- Box and file drawers feature smooth riding ball-bearing glides.
- Feature ADA-compliant nickel-plated loop pulls.
- Available with adjustable glides.
- Comes standard with master keyable, P-Series lock cores and can be specified as randomly keyed, without lock core, or keyed alike and are compatible with other KI key-alike storage lines.
Create a productive, efficient workplace with U-Series storage. Storage elements maximize space, making the most of small footprints without compromising functionality. U-Series is cost-effective and exceptionally efficient wherever it is used. From lower panel heights to collaborative and shared work areas, U-Series storage supports flexible and affordable planning options.