Multi-Functional Screen Solutions
Tattoo offers Flex and Spine screens, allowing workstation flexibility for focused work or collaboration. Spine screens assist in-line planning, while both types stand independently due to their innovative base design. Diverse screen inserts are available for improved aesthetics, acoustics, and functionality.
- Flex Screens offered in monolithic and segmented styles; Spine Screens are monolithic only
- Flex Screens are always elevated, never connected and do not carry power
- Spine Screens are available non-powered or with inline power distribution
- Flex Screens may be specified with either bridge foot/flat foot or adjustable glides
- Spine Screens have raised feet with adjustable glides
- Optional magnetic or attachable accessories available
- All-metal frame construction
- Multiple core options, including thermally-fused laminate, fluted polycarbonate, polyester felt, acrylic, dry-erasable steel, fabric or a combination
- Dry-erasable steel core option available with solid or patterned felt insert
- Optional acrylic or polyester felt topper available on all screens
List Price Starts At
$17 – $2,846
*For KI Vertical Ingrade fabric, lead time is 8 weeks.