Explore Ruckus Whiteboards
Ruckus whiteboards support interaction and ideation in learning or work environments. The ideal “show-and-tell” tool, they combine a dry-erase surface and a sound absorbent, tackable PET felt surface. Whiteboards have a unique, intuitive shape for easier handling. Display and storage options include user-controlled pivoting dock, versatile widget, hanging wall track and mobile cart.
- Unique yet functional palette shape improves handling and positioning.
- Four lightweight sizes accommodate both individual use and group collaboration.
- Display and storage options include user-controlled pivoting dock, versatile widget (that also holds markers), hanging wall track, undersurface hook and mobile cart.
- During testing or focused work, whiteboards serve as dividers when used in the pivoting dock or supported by the widget.
- Dry-erase surface is backed by tackable PET felt back.
- PET felt surface is sound-absorbing to dampen distracting noise (0.55 NCR Value).
- Leather straps enable rail hanging/display and serve as floor glides for the XL boards. Paper notes can also be tucked under the straps.
- Integrated handle holes allow easy transport and storage on below-surface hooks.
- PET felt surface is 100% post-consumer recycled content.