Ruckus Activity Tables
Features & Highlights
- Ruckus activity tables deliver configurability and mobility to enable diverse teaching and learning styles.
- Numerous sizes available in nine dynamic shapes: D-Shaped, Diamond, Kidney, Kite, Horseshoe, Rectangle, Round, Square, Sprocket.
- Fixed height (29") or set-screw adjustable height (20-33" or 29-42").
- Base options include glides, casters or both glides and casters.
- Available in dozens of frame colors, laminate top colors, poly edge colors.
- Tops are 1-¼” thick with 74P bonded edge and high-pressure laminate surface (Kite and Diamond tables are also offered in ¾” tops with 73P edge).
- Frames are 1-¾” O.D. 14-gauge steel tube in bright nickel-chrome or powdercoat finishes.
- Height-adjustable tables adjust in 1" increments.
- Same-height glides and casters can be changed in the field while maintaining surface height.
View Approved Fabrics & Finishes
Select a style to view available options
Create adaptable learning spaces that quickly transition from interactive to focused work with Ruckus activity tables. Arrange and rearrange tables with ease to engage in collaborative or traditional learning space layouts. Choose from nine dynamic table shapes—D-Shape, Diamond, Horseshoe, Kidney, Kite, Rectangle, Round, Sprocket, Square—in various sizes and heights.
Ruckus activity tables enable diverse teaching and learning styles by delivering flexibility and mobility. Choose your desired level of mobility with three base options: glides, casters or both casters and glides to allow wheelbarrow motion. As mobility needs change, Ruckus activity tables can adapt. The innovative leg design offers interchangeable, same-height casters and glides, which can be swapped in the field with no change in surface height.
Adjustable height options accommodate users of all sizes, allow tiered seating for better sightlines and support standing height applications. Two height options feature 13” ranges (20-33” or 29-42”) and are set-screw adjustable in 1” increments. Activity tables are also available in fixed height (29”).
Organize the chaos with undersurface storage options that keep learning spaces neat. Add removable tote storage, a book basket or a book box (large or small).
As part of the award-winning Ruckus Collection, this simple, clean activity table transitions seamlessly from space to space. Featuring a diverse range of color options, Ruckus activity tables extend design freedom.
KI Design Team
KI's award-winning design team created the Ruckus Collection to foster student engagement, enable a wide range of teaching styles, and adapt to a variety of users and uses. Ruckus promotes movement and activity, which increases learning retention and comfort. It's not just a furniture solution, it is a tool for changing the learning process. Users quickly and easily scale from focused to collaborative work. Innovative seating is non-directional and perch-able with integrated arms that also function as a work ledge. The collection includes seating (stack, 4-leg, stools and task), desks (cantilever and post-leg), activity tables, lectern and storage.