Pirouette offers fixed- and adjustable-height bases which can be specified with fixed or nesting worksurfaces. The unique design accommodates two-sided usage, giving ample leg room to those seated on either side of a table. Nine top shapes support a variety of environments from classrooms and training spaces to innovation centers and cafés.
Features & Highlights
- Available in nine different top shapes to support training and learning applications.
- Select from fixed or nesting leg styles.
- Offered in collaborative or training base styles.
- Easily reconfigures and nests for simple storage and adaptability.
- Height-adjustable tables are available with set screw or pneumatic adjustable bases.
- Offered with optional corded and single circuit power with wire management.
- Available on QuickShip.
- Standard worksurface tops are nominal 1-1/4" overall thickness with .030" thick high-pressure laminate top surface and a .028" phenolic backer (bottom surface).
- Ganging mechanism is molded black, high-strength nylon. The hook and peg combination draws tables together back-to-back or side-by-side.
- Optional modesty panel is available with fabric or PET felt. PET felt is constructed of a heat-set, non-woven PET material, pressed into a flexible, durable and dent resistant panel.
- Pneumatic or screw height-adjustable bases are 29–44" tall. Fixed height bases are available in 29, 36, and 42" heights.