- Cut Sheet
- Price List
- Technical Info
- Assembly Instructions - Wall-Mount Hutches
- Assembly Instructions - Visual Boards
- Assembly Instructions - Tackboards for Surface-Mount Hutches
- Assembly Instructions - Open Wall-Mount L-Shelves
- Assembly Instructions - Modular Support Panels for Return Units
- Assembly Instructions - Modular Laminate Layer Support over Low-Height Cabinets
- Assembly Instructions - Floating Shelves
- Assembly Instructions - End Bookcases
- Assembly Instructions - Adjustable Height Units
- Assembly Instructions - Adjustable Height Single Pedestal Desk
- Assembly Instructions - Adjustable Height Double Pedestal Desk
- Assembly Instructions - Laminate Modesty Panels
- Assembly Instructions - Acrylic Modesty Panels
- Planning Guide - Likha Casegoods
- Planning Guide - Likha Worksurface Cutout
- Product Specifications - Likha Casegoods
- Environmental Info
- Environmental Data Sheet
- Design Resources
- CAD/Revit Symbols
- See It Spec It
- Planning Ideas
Features & Highlights
- Freestanding laminate casegoods feature a clean, contemporary look.
- Available in a variety of fixed and height-adjustable styles.
- Storage options include credenzas, integrated pedestals, laterals and cabinets with soft-close doors and drawers.
- Available with half- or full-modesty bridges and optional stepped desk fronts.
- Wall- or surface-mounted hutches available open or with dry-erase, framed frosted acrylic or high-gloss acrylic doors; hinged or sliding doors available.
- Fabric-wrapped tackboards facilitate cord management from surface to optional LED lighting.
- Modular components available for worksurfaces, returns, desks and cabinets.
- Cabinet tops provide a clean, uninterrupted surface between storage units.
- Available with tiered open or closed storage units.
- Optional back panels finish the specification in open planning.
- Vertical surface or wall-mounted storage available.
- L-shelves use space efficiently and accommodate LED lighting underneath.
- Fabric-wrapped tackboards in multiple heights support standard or low-height modular planning.
- Surfaces feature high-performance thermally fused or high-pressure laminate, providing a durable, resilient finish.
- Worksurfaces are 1” thick TFL or HPL material in woodgrain or solid finishes with 3 mm matching PVC rims on profiled edges and 1 mm PVC rims on self-edges.
- Exposed surfaces are fused to a particle-board core. Woodgrain direction runs left to right unless otherwise noted.
- All units with file drawers feature a locking mechanism. Removable lock cylinders allow for units to be re-keyed at a later date.
- Power grommets may be ordered in the tops of all assembled desks, returns, bridges, credenzas and component worksurfaces.
- Optional notches allow cables to flow across units. Easily removable drawers facilitate access to cords.
- Complement laminate surfaces with high-gloss or frosted acrylics and powdercoated steel or chrome finishes.
- Accentuate soft-close drawers with multiple pull styles and colors.
View Approved Fabrics & Finishes
Select a style to view available options
Likha casegoods feature a broad range of fixed and height-adjustable desking and storage for traditional and modular planning. With an inviting mix of options and elegant materials, Likha creates visually compelling spaces that support open plan areas and private offices alike.
By incorporating height-adjustable worksurfaces, Likha enables user control to support various work styles and workspaces. Electric height adjustability is available on many components, including full desks and low-height credenzas.
Multidimensional options allow Likha to be planned in more than one visual plane, which creates interest through tiered workspaces and offers remarkable design freedom.
Featuring refined finish options, Likha configures hard-working spaces with high-end appeal. From polished acrylic modesty panels with a high gloss finish to chrome or aluminum support legs with distinct style, Likha offers upscale design aesthetics.