Adaptablity and Versatility Across All Planes
Likha casegoods offer an inviting mix of planning options and elegant materials, which blend seamlessly to create visually compelling spaces that support open plan areas and private offices alike. Likha adapts with ease to support various work styles and workspaces. By incorporating height-adjustable worksurfaces, Likha enables user control for a more responsive environment. Multidimensional options allow Likha to be planned in more than one visual plane, which creates interest through tiered workspaces and offers remarkable design freedom.
- Freestanding laminate casegoods feature a clean, contemporary look.
- Available in a variety of fixed and height-adjustable styles.
- Storage options include credenzas, integrated pedestals, laterals and cabinets with soft-close doors and drawers.
- Available with half- or full-modesty bridges and optional stepped desk fronts.
- Wall- or surface-mounted hutches available open or with dry-erase, framed frosted acrylic or high-gloss acrylic doors; hinged or sliding doors available.
- Fabric-wrapped tackboards facilitate cord management from surface to optional LED lighting.
- Modular components available for worksurfaces, returns, desks and cabinets.
- Cabinet tops provide a clean, uninterrupted surface between storage units.
- Available with tiered open or closed storage units.
- Optional back panels finish the specification in open planning.
- Vertical surface or wall-mounted storage available.
- L-shelves use space efficiently and accommodate LED lighting underneath.
- Fabric-wrapped tackboards in multiple heights support standard or low-height modular planning.
- Surfaces feature high-performance thermally fused or high-pressure laminate, providing a durable, resilient finish.
- Worksurfaces are 1” thick TFL or HPL material in woodgrain or solid finishes with 3 mm matching PVC rims on profiled edges and 1 mm PVC rims on self-edges.
- Exposed surfaces are fused to a particle-board core. Woodgrain direction runs left to right unless otherwise noted.
- All units with file drawers feature a locking mechanism. Removable lock cylinders allow for units to be re-keyed at a later date.
- Power grommets may be ordered in the tops of all assembled desks, returns, bridges, credenzas and component worksurfaces.
- Optional notches allow cables to flow across units. Easily removable drawers facilitate access to cords.
- Complement laminate surfaces with high-gloss or frosted acrylics and powdercoated steel or chrome finishes.
- Accentuate soft-close drawers with multiple pull styles and colors.
List Price Starts At
$92 – $4,489
Request a Quote
To request a quote for this product, submit the form below and a KI representative will contact you shortly.