Katera Guest Chair
Features & Highlights
- Designed to follow the curves of the human body, Katera's built-in contours fit the user.
- Katera's arm design provides an open feel and additional room for those of all sizes.
- In all poly, poly back/upholstered seat, all wood, wood back/upholstered seat, and fully upholstered.
- Mix and match materials - seven poly colors, three wood colors, four frame colors.
- Optional retractable ganger.
- Armless - W19-3/4 D21-1/4 H31-1/4
- With arms - W23 D21-1/4 H31-1/4
- Stacks 12-high on dolly (6-high with upholstery); stacks 6-high on floor
- Poly seat/back are injected in polypropylene copolymer with 15% foam.
- Wood seat/back are molded beech plywood.
- 4-leg frames are 1.9 mm thick tubular steel in powdercoat or bright nickel-chrome finishes.
View Approved Fabrics & Finishes
Select a style to view available options
Designed to follow the curves of the human body, Katera's built-in contours fit the user. Its well-proportioned frame invites those of any size to sit with ease. Mix and match materials for aesthetic options - seat and back are available in poly, wood, and upholstered versions; frames are available in powdercoat or chrome finishes. Katera chairs are ideal for distinctive cafeterias, third spaces, meeting areas, and offices.
Jorge Pensi is one of Spain's leading designers. His elegant creations are described as expressive Minimalist in style; evenly balancing form and function. He has received numerous awards and acknowledgements for his products, including the National Design Award in 1997. Pensi believes that part of his success is the intimate relationships he has with his team and his clients, allowing shared project development with optimum results.