Affina Guest Chair
- Price List - Collection
- Brochure - Guest Chair
- Brochure - Collection
- Info Sheet - Options & Features Matrix
- Info Sheet - Arm Styles Matrix
- Technical Info
- Product Specifications
- Environmental Info
- Environmental Data Sheet
- Design Resources
- CAD/Revit Symbols
Features & Highlights
- Affina guest chairs offer handcrafted quality with functional appeal
- Waterfall seat front provides optimal comfort with stylish, inviting curves
- Closed arm, open arm or armless
- Glides are nylon, poly, rubber or felt
- Frames are hardwood and joints are mortised or doweled and glued
- Legs and wood arm caps are beech hardwood
- Seat suspension is sprung with stretch strap webbing staples into position
- Field-replaceable backs and armcaps
The Affina Collection brings to life the finer points of line and movement, function and sophistication. Designed by Dan Cramer and Paul James, Affina reflects an aesthetic that speaks to all environments by articulating timeless vision.
Affina guest seating offers a handcrafted quality with functional appeal. The waterfall seat front provides optimal comfort with stylish, inviting curves. Choose from three different arm styles (closed arm, open arm, armless). Multiple glide options accommodate every floor type. Add creative distinction to Affina guest chairs with contrasting fabrics from a variety of high-performance textiles, including Pallas® Textiles, KI ingrades, or COM. Affina is offered with a standard lifetime warranty to ensure years of use.
Among the industry's most comprehensive healthcare lounge collections, the Affina Collection also includes lounge seating, multiple seating, occasional tables, recliners, patient seating, and sleepover seating.