- Affina Recliners Options and Features Chart
- Price List - Collection
- Brochure - Collection
- Info Sheet - Options & Features Matrix
- Info Sheet - Arm Styles Matrix
- Technical Info
- Operating Instructions - Heat & Massage with USB Charger Option
- Product Specifications - 1.5 Recliner
- Product Specifications - II Recliner
- Recliner, Sleeper Recliner, and Glider Disassembly Instructions
- Product Specifications - Wallsaver Recliner
- Product Specifications - Recliner
- Environmental Info
- Environmental Data Sheet - 1.5 Recliner
- Environmental Data Sheet - Affina II Recliner
- Environmental Data Sheet - Recliner
- Design Resources
- CAD/Revit Symbols
- Weight Rating - KI Seating
Features & Highlights
- Features timeless sophistication with thoughtful functionality.
- “Generation” styles include basic, enhanced, deluxe (Gen I, 1.5, II); Gen II Bariatric version is also available.
- Gen 1.5 and II recliners feature infinite back-tilt recline; Gen I recliner features 3-position recline (70°/60°/30°).
- Back of recliners feature soft touch handles for ease of repositioning by caregivers.
- Ottoman engages independently from recline.
- Retractable footrest on compression-locking casters comes standard on Gen II recliner.
- Wingback option available on 1.5, II, II Bariatric recliners.
- Additional options include Trendelenburg recline, monitor arm, heat/massage with or without USB charging, side or top articulating tablet arm, IV pole attachment, catheter hook, magazine pouch.
- Three arm cap finish options (wood, poly, solid surface).
- Field replaceable seat, back, ottoman and arm caps.
- Seam Saver protection comes standard on Gen 1.5 and II recliners.
- Weight tested to accommodate up to 600 lbs (Gen 1.5 and II recliners).
- Constructed with rectangular steel tube frame.
- Gen I recliner seat cushion is composed of 1.5 lb. 35 density, 2”-thick polyurethane foam; Gen 1.5 and II recliner seat cushions are composed of 2.5 lb. 35 density, 4”-thick high resilient polyurethane foam.
- Gen I and 1.5 recliners feature individual manual-locking 3” casters (swiveling, locking rear and non-locking front functions).
- Gen II recliners feature simultaneous central-locking 5” casters; lock activated using foot lever.
View Approved Fabrics & Finishes
Select a style to view available options
The Affina Collection brings to life the finer points of line and movement, function and sophistication. Designed by Dan Cramer and Paul James, Affina reflects an aesthetic that speaks to all environments by articulating a timeless vision.
Bridging visual continuity from the lobby and waiting room into the patient room, Affina medical recliners offer a supportive and intuitive solution for patient care. With a simple yet sophisticated design, Affina recliners can be specified with a variety of options and accessories to meet the diverse needs of patients, family and staff in a variety of healthcare environments.
Choose from three different arm cap finishes (wood, poly, solid surface). Add creative distinction with contrasting fabrics from a variety of high-performance textiles, including Pallas Textiles, KI ingrades or COM. Affina's lifetime warranty ensures years of use.
Among the industry's most comprehensive healthcare lounge collections, the Affina Collection also includes lounge seating, guest seating, multiple seating, occasional tables and sleepers.