Explore Affina Recliners
Affina possesses an inherent ability to perfectly harmonize with any environment. Its crafted design is especially well-suited for healthcare settings that require optimal performance.
- “Generation” styles include basic (1), enhanced (1.5), deluxe (II), and Gen II Bariatric versions.
- Back of recliners feature soft touch handles for ease of repositioning by caregivers.
- Ottoman engages independently from recline.
- Retractable footrest on compression-locking casters comes standard on Gen II recliner.
- Wingback option available on 1.5, II, Bariatric recliners.
- Additional options include Trendelenburg recline, monitor arm, heat/massage with or without USB charging, side, or top articulating tablet arm, IV pole attachment, catheter hook, magazine pouch.
- Three arm cap finish options (wood, poly, solid surface).
- Field replaceable seat, back, ottoman and arm caps.
- Seam Saver protection comes standard on Gen 1.5 and II recliners.
- Weight tested to accommodate up to 600 lbs. (Gen 1.5 and II recliners).
- Constructed with rectangular steel tube frame.
- Gen I recliner seat cushion is composed of 1.5 lb. 35 density, 2”-thick polyurethane foam; Gen 1.5 and II recliner seat cushions are composed of 2.5 lb. 35 density, 4”-thick high resilient polyurethane foam.
- Gen I and 1.5 recliners feature individual manual-locking 3” casters (swiveling, locking rear and non-locking front functions).
- Gen II recliners feature simultaneous central-locking 5” casters; lock activated using foot lever.
List Price Starts At
$3,944 – $7,740
*For an order quantity greater than 25 units, please contact customer service for lead time.
Request a Quote
To request a quote for this product, submit the form below and a KI representative will contact you shortly.