- Brochure - Recliners
- Technical Info
- Operating Instructions - Heat & Massage with USB Charger Option
- Operating Instructions - Recliner (Soltice II)
- Parts Diagram - Recliner Series II
- Technical Specifications - 1.5 Recliner
- Technical Specifications - Recliner (Soltice II)
- Disassembly Instructions - Recliner, Sleeper Recliner, and Glider
- Technical Specifications - Recliner
- Environmental Info
- Environmental Data Sheet
- Environmental Data Sheet - Soltice II Recliner
- Environmental Data Sheet - Collection
- Design Resources
- See It Spec It
- CAD/Revit Symbols
- Weight Rating - KI Seating
Features & Highlights
- Features clean, modern style with contoured support.
- Offered in basic, enhanced and deluxe versions (Generations I, 1.5, II).
- Gen I recliner features 3-position recline (70°/60°/30°); Gen 1.5 and II recliners feature infinite back-tilt recline.
- Ottoman engages independently from recline.
- Gen II recliner offers retractable footrest on compression-locking casters.
- Arm caps available in wood or poly.
- Soft touch handles come standard on back of recliner to ease repositioning by caregivers.
- Optional features include Trendelenburg recline, monitor arm, heat/massage with or without USB charging, side or top articulating tablet arm, IV pole attachment, catheter hook, magazine pouch, moisture barrier.
- Weight tested to accommodate up to 750 lbs (Gen 1.5 and II).
- Constructed with rectangular steel tube frame.
- Gen I recliner seat cushion is composed of 1.5 lb. 35 density, 2”-thick polyurethane foam; Gen 1.5 and II recliner seat cushions are composed of 2.5 lb. 35 density, 4”-thick high resilient polyurethane foam.
- Seam Saver protection comes standard on Gen 1.5 and II recliners.
- Gen I and 1.5 recliners feature 3” manual-locking casters.
- Gen II recliners feature 360-degree rotation and 5” central-locking casters.
- Field replaceable seat, back, ottoman and arm caps.
Recline and relax in the comfort of the Soltíce Recliner. The sleek, clean style is combined with contoured support to make patients feel at ease.
The Soltíce II Recliner accommodates the need for comfort and safety. With its 360-degree rotation and central-locking casters, it also allows caregivers to do their jobs more easily. For ease of maintenance, the seats and backs are field-replaceable.
Combine the Soltíce Recliners with other Soltíce collection pieces, including patient chairs, gliders, sleepers, lounge, guest and multiple seating, to help create a consistent look throughout a healthcare facility.
Designed by Daniel Cramer and Paul James.