Affina Bariatric Chair
- Price List - Collection
- Brochure - Collection
- Info Sheet - Options & Features Matrix
- Info Sheet - Arm Styles Matrix
- Technical Info
- Product Specifications
- Disassembly Instructions
- Environmental Info
- Environmental Data Sheet - Bariatric Chair
- Design Resources
- CAD/Revit Symbols
- Weight Rating - KI Seating
Features & Highlights
- Affina delivers elegantly styled seating that accommodates bariatric needs with supportive comfort
- Support a seamless aesthetic throughout a space by specifying the bariatric chair with other seating from the comprehensive Affina collection
- Open arms or closed arms
- Glides are nylon, poly, rubber or felt
- Bariatric seat measure 30"w x 19"d
- 500 lb. weight rating with closed arms
- 400 lb. weight rating with open arms
- Seat frames are 1x1x1/8 thick welded steel angle, mounted to hardwood legs
- Field-replaceable seats, backs, arms and armcaps
The Affina Collection brings to life the finer points of line and movement, function and sophistication. Designed by Dan Cramer and Paul James, Affina reflects an aesthetic that speaks to all environments by articulating a timeless vision.
The Affina bariatric chair offers supportive comfort for a wide range of users. Upholding KI's bariatric weight rating, the Affina bariatric chair seat measures 30” W X 19” D. The integrated wallsaver leg design enhances visual appeal, while its field-replaceable components make it easy to maintain. A standard lifetime warranty ensures years of use.
Multiple glide options (nylon, poly, rubber, felt) accommodate every floor type. Choose from open or closed arm styles. Optional poly arm caps enhance durability and add visual interest.
Add creative distinction to Affina bariatric chairs with contrasting fabrics from a variety of high-performance textiles, including Pallas® Textiles, KI ingrades, or COM.
Among the industry's most comprehensive healthcare lounge collections, the Affina Collection also includes lounge seating, guest seating, multiple seating, occasional tables, recliners, patient seating, and sleepover seating.