Affina Multiple Seating
- Cut Sheet
- Price List - Collection
- Brochure - Collection
- Info Sheet - Options & Features Matrix
- Info Sheet - Arm Styles Matrix
- Technical Info
- Product Specifications - Multiple Seating
- Product Specifications
- Environmental Info
- Environmental Data Sheet
- Design Resources
- CAD/Revit Symbols
- Weight Rating - KI Seating
Features & Highlights
- Make an elegant statement in waiting rooms and lobbies with Affina multiple seating
- Standard wallsaver leg design
- Seats are one, two, three or loveseat with open or closed arms
- Glides are nylon, poly, rubber or felt
- Legs are solid hardwood with double doweled and glued joints
- Seat frames are 1x1x1/8 thick welded steel angle mounted to the legs
- Seat suspension is sprung with matrix strap webbing clipped to the steel frame
- Legs and armcaps are beech hardwood
- Field-replaceable seats, backs, arms and armcaps
View Approved Fabrics & Finishes
Select a style to view available options
The Affina Collection brings to life the finer points of line and movement, function and sophistication. Designed by Dan Cramer and Paul James, Affina reflects an aesthetic that speaks to all environments by articulating a timeless vision.
Affina multiple seating offers an elegant statement from the first impressions of a waiting room and all throughout the functional spaces of a facility. Choose from open or closed arms, single or multiple combinations. Multiple glide options accommodate every floor type.
Add creative distinction to Affina multiple seating with contrasting fabrics from a variety of high-performance textiles, including Pallas Textiles, KI ingrades, or COM. Affina comes with a standard lifetime warranty to ensure years of use.
Among the industry's most comprehensive healthcare lounge collections, the Affina Collection also includes lounge seating, guest seating, occasional tables, recliners, patient seating, and sleepover seating.