Soltice Metal Bariatric Chair
Features & Highlights
- Offers modern appeal and true versatility in specification and application
- Comfortably supports a wide range of users
- Accommodates up to 500 lbs, supporting user safety and dignity
- Seat and arm height designed for ease of ingress and egress
- Field-replaceable components make it easy to maintain
- Offered with standard lifetime warranty
- Choose from open or closed arms
- Available arm caps include poly (black, warm grey, sand), wood (standard and custom stains), and solid surface (Corian glacier white)
- Metal frame available in 23 standard powdercoats
- Nonmarring floor glides available in flannel or natural nylon
- 30" W x 17.5" D
- Seat deck is constructed of 3/4" 6 layer plywood, and the back is constructed of 5/8" thick 8 ply formed plywood
- Leg frame is constructed of 3/4" x 1-1/2" x 16-gauge rectangular steel tubing legs, 3/4" square x 16-gauge steel cross stringer and a 12-gauge steel armcap mounting plate
- Closed arm panels are 1" thick plywood wrapped in 1/4" soft feel foam and fully upholstered
- Wood arm caps of 8/4 beech hardwood kiln dried to a moisture content of six percent, sanded and finished
- Seat foam is 3-1/2" thick average, polyurethane foam, covered with a layer of 1/4" super-soft foam
- Back foam is a 1" foam core with a 1/4" thick super-soft foam wrap over all
- Closed arm panel foam is constructed of 1/4" soft feel polyurethane foam
View Approved Fabrics & Finishes
Select a style to view available options
The Soltíce Metal bariatric chair offers modern appeal. Its simple design allows for true versatility in specification and application. Paired with Soltíce Metal multiple seating and/or connecting tables, Soltíce Metal bariatric chairs enable extreme flexibility in reconfiguration to create refreshingly modern environments.
The Soltíce Metal bariatric chair comfortably supports a wide range of users. Upholding KI’s bariatric weight rating, the Soltíce Metal bariatric chair seat measures 30” W X 17.5” D. The seat and arm height is ideally designed for ease of ingress and egress. A streamlined wallsaver leg design enhances visual appeal, while its field-replaceable components make it easy to maintain. A standard lifetime warranty ensures years of use.
Choose from open or closed arms. Arm caps are available in poly (black, warm grey, sand), wood (standard and custom stains), and solid surface (Corian glacier white). The metal frame is available in 23 standard powdercoats. Nonmarring floor glides are available in flannel or natural nylon. Soltíce Metal bariatric chairs are available in contrasting fabrics from a variety of high-performance textiles, including Pallas® Textiles, KI ingrades, or COM.
The Soltíce Metal collection also includes lounge seating, multiple seating, guest seating, patient seating, and occasional tables.