Elevating Workspace Design
The Aristotle casegoods collection creates upscale environments for intelligent workspaces. With a wide range of surface finishes and edge styles to choose from, Aristotle offers an extensive selection that brings an elite touch to both private offices and shared work areas.
- Comprehensive collection of laminate casegoods
- Delivers elite distinction for individual or shared workstations, private offices or executive suites, conference rooms and more
- The Aristotle line includes desks, tops, returns/bridges, credenzas, storage, reception stations, conference tables, and other workspace accessories
- Storage units are fully assembled and can be freestanding or integrated
- Modular components and options make space planning a breeze
- Range of finish options support both traditional and modern aesthetics; warm wood grains offer classic appeal, while solid colors imbue contemporary flair
- Available with a variety of edge styles and pull options
- All surfaces are manufactured using high-performance thermally fused laminate, providing a durable, resilient finish
- Laminates can be mixed and matched to create a two-toned look. Edge banding matches laminate finish
- All worksurfaces, tops and end panels are 1” thick; bookcases have 1” thick top and shelves
- Power grommets for worksurfaces have a 2.75” diameter opening.
- Adjustable glides keep surfaces level
- Products that are shipped ready-to-configure have most fittings pre-attached for quick installation
List Price Starts At
$54 – $3,254
*For Aristotle casegoods with Kensington Maple, and Monticello Maple, lead time is 12 weeks.