Altus Task Chair
- Price List
- Brochure - Seating
- Brochure - Task Seating Solutions
- Quick Review - Mesh Task Chair
- Quick Review - Fabric Task Chair
- Technical Info
- Parts Diagram - Fabric Chair
- Parts Diagram - Mesh Chair
- Specifications - Conference Chair
- Specifications - Mesh Task Chair
- Specifications - Fabric Task Chair
- Disassembly Instructions
- Operating & Care Instructions - Conference Chair
- Operating & Care Instructions - Task Chair
- Care & Maintenance Instructions - Seating
- Repair & Replacement Instructions - Task Chair Seat & Back Cover
- Environmental Info
- Environmental Data Sheet - Task Seating
- Design Resources
- CAD/Revit Symbols
- Weight Rating - KI Seating
- Fabric and Mesh Card - Upholstery
Features & Highlights
- ALL - High design and sophisticated details add style to any setting. Delivers constant contact for comfortable, healthier, more productive sitting.
- Conference - Loop arm only
- Conference and Mesh - Available in 3 mesh back colors (Champagne, Grey and Black) and a variety of seat upholstery options
- Mesh Task - Optional lumbar mechanism which is depth and height adjustable. Seat height adjusts from 17" to 21.75". Adjustable arms, fixed arms, or armless.
- Fabric Task - Adjustable arms or armless
- ALL - Two 26" five blade base options available: a reinforced black nylon base or polished aluminum base. Carpet or hard floor casters.
- Conference - Swivel tilt mechanism has optional auto-height/auto-return pneumatic cylinder option. Backrest is black reinforced plastic frame with mesh insert. Fabric or leather seat
- Mesh Task - Mechanism is a reinforced plastic base on a cast aluminum housing with three control levers which affect height, back tilt angle and tilt force. Backrest is black reinforced plastic frame with mesh insert.
- Fabric Task - Mechanism is a reinforced plastic base on a cast aluminum housing with three control levers which affect height, back tilt angle and tilt force. Backrest is a plastic liner with fabric slip cover and black reinforced plastic frame, which provides automatic lumbar support.
Altus ergonomic task chairs target constant lumbar support with attention to finish detail at a mid-market price. Its design seamlessly blends into any environment. Altus offers an elegant s-shaped back which creates a mesh pocket with a complex curvature designed to support your lumbar in three dimensions as you recline. An optional lumbar mechanism enhances comfort even further with depth and height adjustments that ensure constant contact, constant support, and constant comfort. With upholstered or mesh back, its precise attention to detail results in superior fit and finish.