Doni Task Chair
- Price List
- Brochure - Doni Seating
- Brochure - Task Chair
- Info Sheet - Poly Color Match Program
- Brochure - Task Seating Solutions
- Technical Info
- Disassembly Instructions
- Parts Diagram - Doni with ChangeUp Tablet Arm
- Repair & Replacement - Doni Backrest Replacement
- Product Specifications - Doni Task Chairs and Stools
- Assembly Instructions - Task Chair & Task Stool Carton
- Parts Diagram - Armless Task Stool
- Parts Diagram - Task Stool with Arms
- Parts Diagram - Armless Task Chair
- Parts Diagram - Task Armchair
- Assembly Instructions - Task Chair & Task Stool
- Environmental Info
- Environmental Data Sheet - ChangeUp Tablet Arm
- Environmental Data Sheet - Armless Upholstered Task Chair
- Environmental Data Sheet - Armless Task Chair
- Design Resources
- See It Spec It
- CAD/Revit Symbols
- Doni Poly Colors
- Weight Rating - KI Seating
- Tablet Arm Chair Matrix
Features & Highlights
- 17 degrees of backrest articulation hip-articulating and body-conforming curves
- All poly (solid or two-tone) with upholstered seat and back (solid or two-tone)
- Simple-function task chairs and task stools with arm and armless options
- Optional ChangeUp tablet arm
- Backrest and seat are injection-molded polypropylene joined by a pair of hidden articulation mechanisms
- Support structure is a die-drawn 12 gauge steel plate
- Base is a 26” injection-molded glass-reinforced nylon 5-blade base
- Casters are 60 mm OD, double-wheel, high-impact thermoplastic
If you can dream it, Dōni can express it. Dōni lets designers do what they do best - use their own creativity to design seating solutions unique to their clients. Create with a fresh palette of energizing brights and sophisticated neutrals. Imagine the possibilities with two-tone colors and unlimited custom color possibilities.
Dōni provides the optimal comfort expected from KI seating - with 17 degrees of hip-articulation and body-conforming curves that encourage active movement throughout the day.
Dōni simple-function task chair adjusts for height and provides visual continuity when used with other seating styles in the Dōni Seating Collection.
Designed by Giancarlo Piretti.
Giancarlo Piretti (Bologna, Italy, 1940) is an Industrial Designer. Among his successful designs are Plia folding chair, his best-seller exhibited at Moma NY, Platone folding desk, and DSC (106-AXIS) seating system. For Vertebra chairs he obtained the Compasso d'Oro (Italy) as well as for his largest project, Piretti Collection office & institutional seating system. Other designs include Xylon wooden chairs, Torsion collection of institutional chairs; Engage & Impulse office chair lines featured by a synchro tilt mechanism Piretti developed; #18000 nesting & stacking chairs; and the Strive chair collection. The Pirouette nesting table and Grazie and Doni chairs for KI U.S. are G. Piretti's latest designs.