Doni Guest Chair
- Price List
- Brochure - Doni Seating
- Info Sheet - Poly Color Match Program
- Brochure - Guest Chair
- Technical Info
- Planning Guide - Doni Wire Tower Base Chair
- Repair & Replacement Instructions - Glide Cap Replacement
- Repair & Replacement - Doni Backrest Replacement
- Glide Selection Guidelines - 4-Leg Chairs
- Parts Diagram - Tapered Steel Leg Armless Chair
- Product Specifications - Guest Chair
- Parts Diagram - Tapered Wood Leg Armless Chair
- Parts Diagram - Fourstar Swivel Base Armless Chair
- Parts Diagram - Wire Tower Leg Armless Chair
- Environmental Info
- Environmental Data Sheet - Guest Seating
- Environmental Data Sheet - Wire Seating
- Design Resources
- See It Spec It
- CAD/Revit Symbols
- Weight Rating - KI Seating
- Specification & Inspiration Guide
Features & Highlights
- Tapered legs in steel or wood, four-star swivel base and wire tower base
- 17 degrees of backrest articulation
- Two-tone and custom colors
- Options include upholstered seat, back and armless
- Backrest and seat are injection-molded polypropylene joined by a pair of hidden articulation mechanisms
- Wire tower base seat ring is made of ½” diameter steel with 7/16” diameter steel legs
- Wood leg base and tapered steel leg base seat ring is made of ½” diameter steel with ½” diameter inner steel wires
- Four-star swivel base support structure is a die-drawn 12 gauge steel plate
- Chairs equipped with black nylon glides
View Approved Fabrics & Finishes
Select a style to view available options
If you can dream it, Dōni can express it. Dōni lets designers do what they do best - use their own creativity to design seating solutions unique to their clients. Create with a fresh palette of energizing brights and sophisticated neutrals. Imagine the possibilities with two-tone colors and unlimited custom color possibilities.
Dōni provides the optimal comfort expected from KI seating - with 17 degrees of hip-articulation and body-conforming curves that encourage active movement throughout the day.
Dōni guest chairs include four fresh styles: fourstar swivel base, tapered steel legs, tapered wood legs, and wire tower base.
Designed by Giancarlo Piretti.
Giancarlo Piretti (Bologna, Italy, 1940) is an Industrial Designer. Among his successful designs are Plia folding chair, his best-seller exhibited at Moma NY, Platone folding desk, and DSC (106-AXIS) seating system. For Vertebra chairs he obtained the Compasso d'Oro (Italy) as well as for his largest project, Piretti Collection office & institutional seating system. Other designs include Xylon wooden chairs, Torsion collection of institutional chairs; Engage & Impulse office chair lines featured by a synchro tilt mechanism Piretti developed; #18000 nesting & stacking chairs; and the Strive chair collection. The Pirouette nesting table and Grazie and Doni chairs for KI U.S. are G. Piretti's latest designs.