Modern Versatile Seating
With a contemporary allure, the Soltíce Metal guest chair brings modern aesthetics. Its adaptable design permits versatile specification and use, especially when combined with Soltíce Metal multiple seating and connecting tables, allowing dynamic reconfigurations for contemporary spaces.
- Simple design allows for true versatility in specification and application
- Enables extreme flexibility in reconfiguration to create refreshingly modern environments
- Choose from open or closed arms
- Arm caps are available in ply (black, warm grey, sand), wood (standard and custom stains), and solid surface (Corian glacier white)
- Metal frame available in 23 standard powdercoats
- Nonmarring floor glides available in flannel or natural nylon
- Available in contrasting fabrics from a variety of high-performance textiles
- Includes standard lifetime warranty
- Seat deck is constructed of 3/4" thick, 6 layer plywood, and back is constructed of 5/8" thick 8 ply formed plywood
- Leg frames are constructed of 3/4" x 1-1/2" x 16-gauge rectangular steel tubing legs, 3/4" square x 16-gauge steel cross stringer and a 12-gauge steel armcap mounting plate
- Closed arm panels are 1" thick plywood wrapped in 1/4" soft feel foam and fully upholstered
- Wood arm caps are constructed of 8/4 beech hardwood kiln dried to moisture content of 6%, sanded and finished
- Seat foam is a molded and shaped core of 3-1/2" polyurethane foam covered with a layer of 1/4" super-soft foam
- Back foam set consists of a molded and shaped polyurethane foam core averaging 1" thick with a 1/4" thick super-soft foam wrap over all
- Closed arm panels contain 1.4" soft feel polyurethane foam covering the closed arm inserts
List Price Starts At
$1,405 – $1,730
*For an order quantity greater than 25 units, please contact customer service for lead time.
Request a Quote
To request a quote for this product, submit the form below and a KI representative will contact you shortly.