Explore WorkUp Height-Adjustable Tables
Fostering Workplace Mobility
Encouraging movement within the workplace is both innate and essential. An excellent means to facilitate this is through height-adjustable work surfaces, exemplified by KI's WorkUp® Adjustable Table. WorkUp seamlessly combines user-friendly adjustability with a sleek design and uniform appearance.
- Blends seamlessly and attractively into any environment
- Delivers easy-to-use adjustability with a clean design and universal profile
- All models feature the same base profile, allowing them to be mixed and matched with various adjustment styles based on individual needs within a single space
- Provides consistent visual qualities with other KI products, providing a clean, seamless aesthetic throughout an environment
- The counterbalance model allows quick sit-stand adjustment without the need for power cords
- Offerings include a fixed table model as well as three standard options for adjustability: ANSI HFES (Human Factors and Ergonomics Society) electric, counterbalance and crank
- Dual-column counterbalance feature is the quickest-adjusting type of sit-stand table on the market
- Table consists of two T-bases (centered column on a horizontal foot) supporting a tabletop; adjustable height tables have the T-bases attached to a tabletop support that spans the two bases
- Tabletop is constructed of 1-1/8" thick 45 lb density particleboard core
- Polyester felt modesty panels are constructed from a sound-absorbing, 100% polyester felt 1/2" thick with an acoustic rating of 0.45-0.90 NRC
- The wire trough is an optional accessory constructed of 18-gauge steel with a powdercoated finish
- Fixed-base tables are 29" in height
- Crank-base tables are between 27.11" and 44.83" in height, adjusted by a front crank located at either end of the table
- Counterbalance-base tables are between 28-1/4" and 46-3/4" in height, adjusted by activating a release lever and manually lifting or lowering the tabletop
- Electric-base tables are between 22.35" and 48.33" in height, adjusted by electric controls located at either end of the table at a speed of 50mm (2") per second
List Price Starts At
$696 – $3,837
*For an order quantity greater than 25 units, please contact customer service for lead time.
Request a Quote
To request a quote for this product, submit the form below and a KI representative will contact you shortly.