Explore Genesis Height-Adjustable Desking System
Versatile Adjustable Desks
As a standalone desking system, Genesis sets the standard for complete desktop customization, practicality, and user well-being. This versatile system provides an impressive range of budget-friendly adjustable table height options, catering to both timeless and modern aesthetics.
- Provides ergonomics and added ingenuity in the workplace
- Electric adjustment option allows users to raise or lower the worksurface from 24" to 51" with the push of a button
- Up to four preferred work heights may be programmed to each table
- Adjustability options include fixed, pin height, crank and electric
- Users can easily adjust from sitting to standing heights throughout the day, increasing overall employee health and productivity
- Offers exceptional power and data management
- Convenient overhead storage leaves work and personal items within reach
- Worksurface dividers may be added or removed as needed, so you can work privately or as a team
- Meets ANSI/HFS 100-1988 standard for adjustability and knee clearance, and meets ADA specifications for wheelchair access and height of surfaces
- In pin-adjustable desking, a spring steel button protruding through holes in both tubes allows for adjustment in one-inch increments from 24" to 31"
- In crank-adjustable desking with standard height, turning the crank manually adjusts the desk from 22" to 33" at a rate of 1" per ten revolutions
- In crank-adjustable desking with sit-stand height, turning the crank manually adjusts the desk from 27" to 43" at a rate of 1" per ten revolutions
- In electrically-adjustable desking, pressing a button adjusts the desk from 24" to 51" at a rate of 1.4" per second
List Price Starts At
$1,199 – $1,709
Request a Quote
To request a quote for this product, submit the form below and a KI representative will contact you shortly.