Sift Task Chair
- Price List
- Brochure - Task Seating Solutions
- Brochure - Seating
- Technical Info
- Parts Diagram - Task Chair
- Repair & Replacement Instructions - Task Chair T-Arm
- Product Specifications - Task Chair & Task Stool
- Disassembly Instructions - Task Arm Chair
- Operating & Care Instructions - Task Chair
- Environmental Info
- Environmental Data Sheet - Task & Guest Seating
- Design Resources
- CAD/Revit Symbols
- Weight Rating - KI Seating
Features & Highlights
- Sift task chairs are remarkable for style, comfort and support
- Breathable, supple and incredibly soft SoSoft mesh seats and backs enable a constant cooling ventilation
- Built-in lumbar mechanism offers enhanced comfort and constant support.
- Adjustments include synchro-tilt, seat slide and back lock
- Adjustable T-arm or armless - mesh or upholstered seat
- Backrest and mesh seat have a reinforced nylon frame with SoSoft mesh material of 65% polyester and 35% nylon
- User can easily adjust the Integral polypropylene lumbar support mechanism within a 3" range
- Seat height adjusts from 18-22.5"
- Back lock provides five positions
- Seat depth adjusts in 4 positions through a distance of 1.5"
- Base is 26" diameter 5-blade reinforced nylon
- Double wheels of reinforced plastic
Remarkable for style, comfort, and support, Sift task chairs have all-mesh seats and backs made from SoSoft mesh - a breathable, supple, and incredibly soft woven material. The constant cooling effect of Sift's mesh ventilation promotes a more comfortable and productive work day. SoSoft mesh has a 10-year warranty and passes KI's rigorous testing for bursting, tearing, and cleanability. The built-in lumbar mechanism offers enhanced comfort and constant support. The mechanism adjusts easily from a sitting position. Catering to individual seating preferences, the full-function task chairs offers synchro-tilt, seat slide, and back lock. Task chair is available armless or with adjustable T-arms.