Ruckus Mobile Height-Adjustable Lectern
Features & Highlights
- Height pneumatically adjusts from 28-3/4" to 42-3/4"
- Casters provide mobility to promote flexibility and scalability
- Optional modesty panel, cupholder, and book basket or bag hook
- Worksurface is high-density particleboard corecovered with .030" high-pressure laminate top
- Base is a lower frame weldment and adjustable upper column assembly
- Lower frame is 2" and 1-1/4" by 14-gauge steel tubing
- Horizontal tubing is 1-1/4" steel capped with a plastic plug
- Adjustable upper column assembly is 3" diameter aluminum extrusion capped with a black cast zinc flange
Ruckus mobile, height-adjustable lectern offers more interaction, more mobility, and more freedom to teach and learn your way. Designed to enable diverse teaching and learning styles, the lectern can be quickly rearranged for focus or collaborative work with minimal disruption.
KI Design Team
Ruckus Lectern was created by KI's award-winning design team. The addition of the lectern to the Ruckus collection adds more mobility, more opportunities for interaction and more freedom to teach and learn in diverse ways. KI's design team applied human-centered design principles to teaching and learning styles. The lectern has a consistent aesthetic with the entire Ruckus collection. It's height-adjustable, mobile, and offers a variety of options that enhance the functions of the lectern.