- Price List
- Brochure - Desking
- Technical Info
- Assembly Instructions - Instruct All Terrain Desks Sloped & Flat Landing Pad Kits
- Assembly Instructions - All Terrain Mobile Teachers Desk
- Assembly Instructions - Instructors Desk
- Product Specifications
- Disassembly Instructions - Desk
- Environmental Info
- Environmental Data Sheet - Instruct Desk
- Environmental Data Sheet - All Terrain Mobile Instruct Desk
- Environmental Data Sheet - All Terrain Instruct Desk
- Design Resources
- WorkZone Teacher Desk See It Spec It
- CAD/Revit Symbols
Features & Highlights
- 700 Series Instructor's Desk - Universal design means one desk can be used as a left- or right-facing surface for greater flexibility.
- All Terrain Instructor's Desk - Offers peninsula top to accommodate one-on-one mentoring and integrated storage unit.
- All Terrain Mobile Instructor's Desk - Small-scale unit on casters that offer exceptional mobility.
- WorkZone Instructor's Desk - Square shoe with pedestal-supported work surface offers ample room for a computer and generous writing space.
- All Terrain Instructor's Desk with AV Rack - Offers permanent storage and ventilation for learning equipment like laptops and projectors. Simplifies wire management.
- All Terrain Mobile Lectern - Small-scale teacher desk that enables instruction in the tightest of spaces.
- All - Locks are standard and feature a high-security double-bit design, keyed different and core removable.
- All Terrain Instructor's Desk - 22D 22W 35-½H. Storage tower has three adjustable metal shelves and one rollout shelf, plus three open grommets and one covered grommet.
- All Terrain Mobile Instructor's Desk - Features All Terrain binder tower with lectern. Offers three open grommets and perforated partial modesty panel. Finished height is 40” with lectern.
- 700 Series Instructor's Desk - D-shaped worksurface overhangs desk frame with a 12” deep bookcase on the opposite side. Desk comes in 66 and 72” lengths.
- WorkZone Instructor's Desk - Square shoe unit with an integrated pedestal supporting the extended side of the square shoe. Surface is 1-1/4” thick with a high-pressure laminate.
- Instruct Teacher's Desk with AV Rack - Offered as stand-alone unit or teachers' desk unit. Features removable, vented back panel for access to computer equipment.
- All Terrain Mobile Lectern - Features landing pad with bowed front, two accessory slots, two adjustable shelves. Available with outrigger casters or glides.
Instruct teacher desks support exceptional durability and flexibility for today's evolving learning environments. Multipurpose work areas allow for classroom lecture, one-on-one instruction, use of projector or other audio/visual items, or heads-down work. Storage units provide convenient and ample storage to free up worksurfaces. Durably constructed to be aesthetically pleasing and technologically advanced.