Opt4 High-Density Stack Chair
- Price List
- Case History - Cleveland Convention Global Center
- Technical Info
- Glide Selection Guidelines
- Parts Diagram - Sled Base Chair & Stool
- Assembly Instructions - Chair Dolly Handle
- Testing Overview - Mesh
- Product Specifications - HD Stack Chair & Stool
- Environmental Info
- Environmental Data Sheet - HD Seating (Poly-Mesh & Mesh-Poly)
- Environmental Data Sheet - HD Seating (All Mesh)
- Design Resources
- See It Spec It
- CAD/Revit Symbols
- Weight Rating - KI Seating
Features & Highlights
- Waterfall front seat edge offers significant comfort and eases pressure points.
- Mesh seat and backs offer cooling ventilation as well as supple seating surfaces that conform to body shapes for tailored comfort.
- Choose from mesh or poly backs with mesh, poly or upholstered seats.
- Stacks 38 high on dolly, 20 high with upholstered seat, 10 high on floor.
- Mesh fabric is composed of knitted yarn made from 100% recycled PET bottles.
- All resin components are made from 100% recycled polypropylene pre-consumer waste byproducts.
- Frames are finished in either baked-on electrostatically applied powder-coat finishes or bright nickel-chrome plating.
Opt4 high-density chairs let you mix and match design and price options. The simple, refined style and material options enhance design versatility. Choose from mesh/mesh, poly/mesh, upholstered/mesh, mesh/poly, poly/poly or upholstered/poly seats and backs. High-density chairs are available in three classic colors: black, stone grey, and white; as well as a wide array of frame color options (including chrome). For efficient storage, high-density chairs stack 38-high on dolly (10-high on floor); chairs with upholstered seats stack 20-high on dolly.
Opt4 delivers significant comfort with a waterfall seat edge that eases pressure points. Mesh options offer cooling ventilation as well as supple seating surfaces that conform to body shapes. Simple construction enables disassembly for recycling of each material type. Opt4 is made from 100% recycled materials and can be recycled.
SCS certified. Level 1 certified.