Diem Task Stools
- Cut Sheet
- Price List
- Technical Info
- Assembly Instructions
- Parts Diagram
- Product Specifications
- Environmental Info
- Environmental Data Sheet
- Design Resources
- See It Spec It
- CAD/Revit Symbols
- Weight Rating - KI Seating
Features & Highlights
- Offers small scale and essential comfort
- Elastomeric back mesh offers long-term stretch and recovery for continuous support with a subtle, nearly transparent pin-stripe for a lighter, cleaner look
- Contoured seat has 3.5" of highly resilient foam for ultra-cushioned comfort
- Waterfall front seat edge and a defined side profile bring together comfort and a modern sensibility
- Ideal for computer labs, interaction zones and sit/stand applications
- A weight-activated mechanism passively adjusts backrest tilt tension based on occupant weight
- Back has a reinforced nylon frame with a mesh insert, available in black, grey or white
- Seat is available with optional depth adjustment of 2.5"
- Stool seat height adjusts from 22 to 30 inches
- 18" diameter chrome foot ring
- Base is black or polished aluminum
- Dual-surface casters are designed for use on both hard floor and carpet
Adaptable and affordable, Diem task stools are a sensible solution for daily use. Offering impressive comfort, Diem features “elastomeric” back mesh for continuous support. A contoured and ultra-cushioned seat with 3.5" foam has a waterfall front edge and a defined side profile to bring together comfort and a modern sensibility.
An optional seat depth adjustment slides the seat up to 2.5" to further optimize support. Arm options include adjustable 1D and 4D arms or armless.
Choose from black, white or grey for the back mesh, which features a subtle, nearly transparent pin-stripe for a lighter, cleaner look. Specify the base in black or polished aluminum. Complement your color selections with a wide range of seat upholsteries from Pallas Textiles, KI Ingrades or COM.