Grow with KI at NeoCon® 2023
CHICAGO – Today, work happens everywhere. As workplace design shifts, KI continues to create solutions that bring employees together – allowing organizations to work smarter, cultivate engagement and retention, and support employees wherever they choose to work.
Grow with KI and its newest product lines and spaces at NeoCon® 2023 in showroom #1181.
“New generations of workers continue to alter the workplace,” said Jonathan Webb, Director -- Workplace, LEED AP, MBA. “KI creates furniture to enable organizations to continuously meet the needs of the everchanging workplace. Our solutions allow employees to be more collaborative, be more efficient and, ultimately, more productive.”
The KI showroom features new furniture and textile solutions in a variety of interactive spaces where visitors can engage with products, learn how they came to be and how they can help cultivate growth and ideas in their own organizations.
- WiggleRoom Super Structure: From conference rooms, private offices, study spots, Super Structure allows you to create fully or partially enclosed independent spaces within open-plan environments.
- LimeLite Seating: This year, we’ve introduced an extension to our sophisticated stack seating that includes an elegant wood-leg version that elevates aesthetics and comfort in any environment with its slim contours and passive seat flex.
- Imaginasium Blocks & Blips: Young students learn best when they’re on the move. Explore endless possibilities with the playful, experiential nature of NEW Imaginasium Blocks and Blips These lightweight foam shapes easily adapt to a range of interactive learning and teaching methods to engage learners comfortably and creatively. Get creative as you build and configure in this display space.
- Intellect Wave Rocker: A new accessory for an existing favorite, the Wave Rocker can be added or removed from any new or existing Intellect Wave cantilever chair with just a screwdriver yet is durable enough and lab tested to last the full 15-year classroom furniture warranty.
- Pallas Textiles, a subsidiary of KI, will showcase its new Savoir Faire collection. Savoir Faire celebrates the artistry of textile craftsmanship, intricately woven through a lifelong dedication to learning and refinement.
Of note is a solution developed through the Infinity From KI process to directly address hybrid work. Features of the workstation include screens to help absorb and deflect sound as well as a unique screen that stands behind the user and provide visual and aesthetic privacy during conference calls by simply using the handle to curve the screen around.
KI will also feature demos of its architectural wall assembly and reconfiguration as well as makerspaces featuring button makers and flower pot activities. Ruckus Whiteboards, Ruckus Activity Tables and Post-Leg Desks, Likha Casegoods, Stout Tables, Signia Task Seating, Zoetry Collection and more will be on display at NeoCon 2023.
KI manufactures innovative furniture and architectural wall system solutions for education, healthcare, government and corporate markets. The employee-owned company is headquartered in Green Bay, Wis. and operates sales offices and manufacturing facilities in the United States, Canada, Latin America and Europe. KI tailors products and service solutions to the specific needs of each customer through its unique design and manufacturing philosophy. For more information, visit ki.com.