Intellect Wave Chair
- Cut Sheet
- Info Sheet - Return to School with Intellect Wave
- Price List
- Brochure - Classroom Furniture
- Info Sheet - Poly Color Match Program
- Technical Info
- Parts Diagram - Cantilever Chair Rocker Kit
- Assembly Instructions - Rocker Kit
- Planning Guide - Desks & Chairs
- Repair & Replacement Instructions - Glide Cap Replacement
- Assembly Instructions - Chair Dolly Handle
- Repair and Replacement Instructions - Glides
- Glide Selection Guidelines - Intellect Wave and Ruckus
- Parts Diagram - Cantilever Chair with Bookrack
- Repair & Replacement Instructions - Chair & Desk Frame Cantilever Glide Removal & Installation
- Parts Diagram - 4-Leg Chair with Bookrack
- Parts Diagram - Music Chair with Bookrack
- Parts Diagram - Cantilever Chair with Medium Seat or Large Seat
- Parts Diagram - 4-Leg Chair with Medium or Large Seat
- Parts Diagram - Cantilever Chair with Small Seat
- Product Specifications - Classroom Furniture
- Parts Diagram - 4-Leg Chair with Casters & Bookrack
- Assembly Instructions - Book Rack
- Disassembly Instructions - 4-Leg & Cantilever Chair
- Environmental Info
- Environmental Data Sheet - Intellect Wave Cantilever Rocker
- Environmental Data Sheet - Intellect Wave Classroom Seating
- Design Resources
- See It Spec It
- CAD/Revit Symbols
- Weight Rating - KI Seating
- Tablet Arm Chair Matrix
- Classroom Density Comparisons - Room Size 22 x 30
- Classroom Density Comparisons - Room Size 33' 4" x 21' 8"
- Recommended Chair and Desk Heights by Grade Level
Features & Highlights
- Intellect Wave's unique flexing shell design provides comfort and durability for classrooms.
- 4-leg, 4-leg with casters, cantilever base and music chair.
- Optional book rack for 4-leg and cantilever base chairs.
- Poly or upholstered.
- Easy to add or remove, the rocker accessory supports students who benefit from motion. Rocker available on any size cantilever chair.
- One-piece contoured shell is made of static-free high-impact polypropylene.
- Frames are 3/4" x 1-1/2" elliptical steel tubing.
- Frames are finished in either baked-on electrostatically-applied 30-degree gloss epoxy powder-coat paint or bright nickel-chrome plating.
- Glides are nylon, steel or felt.
View Approved Fabrics & Finishes
Select a style to view available options
Designed by Shawn Barrett, Intellect Wave's unique flexing back provides exceptional comfort and permits a certain degree of movement that results in better attentiveness and learning retention. Intellect Wave classroom chair has a unique shell design that has all the proper curves to support functionality and ergonomics in the classroom. Engineered to withstand tough classroom use, Wave exceeds industry standards for durability. Elliptical tubing provides superior frame strength and lightweight, textured poly shells resist scratching, fading, chipping and denting. The result is classroom furniture that gives years of low-maintenance service.