Sit Comfortably with Signia
Designed for long-term comfort, Signia task stools offer an ideal solution for stool-height applications. Quick, intuitive adjustments for the seat height, seat depth, back tension and recline, arm height, and foot ring height adapt to personal preference for optimal comfort.
- Ergonomic comfort with adaptive adjustability.
- Mesh back or upholstered back cushion.
- Seven positions for back tension.
- Reclines up to 27 degrees with 5 settings.
- 1D or 4D adjustable arms or armless.
- Seat height adjusts from 22"–30".
- Seat depth adjusts from 17"–20".
- Passes BIFMA x5.1-2017 and 400 lb. capacity.
- Woven mesh backrest in black, blue, grey.
- Black polyurethane arm caps on plastic arms.
- High resiliency seat foam with waterfall front.
- 20” diameter adjustable-height steel foot ring.
- Base in black, cool grey, polished aluminum.
- Grey treads on multi-surface casters hide dirt.
List Price Starts At
Request a Quote
To request a quote for this product, submit the form below and a KI representative will contact you shortly.