Sift Guest Chair
Features & Highlights
- As part of the Sift seating family, the Sift guest chair provides design continuity in any setting
- Breathable, supple and incredibly soft SoSoft mesh seats and backs enable a constant cooling ventilation
- Built-in lumbar mechanism offers enhanced comfort and constant support.
- Integral cantilever arms - mesh or upholstered seat
- Backrest and mesh seat have a reinforced nylon frame with SoSoft mesh material of 65% polyester and 35% nylon
- User can easily adjust the Integral polypropylene lumbar support mechanism within a 3" range
- Tubular steel 4-leg frame is .08" thick x 1.32" x .88" oval steel tubing in black with four nylon glides
- Arms have a black molded reinforced nylon arm cap
Remarkable for style, comfort, and support, Sift guest chairs have all-mesh seats and backs made from SoSoft mesh - a breathable, supple, and incredibly soft woven material. The constant cooling effect of Sift's mesh ventilation promotes a more comfortable and productive work day. SoSoft mesh has a 10-year warranty and passes KI's rigorous testing for bursting, tearing, and cleanability. The built-in lumbar mechanism (rare in a guest chair) offers enhanced comfort and constant support. The mechanism adjusts easily from a sitting position. Sift guest chair has an integral cantilevered arm and provides design continuity when used with Sift task chair.