Versatile Fixed Solutions
Designed to accommodate a diverse array of spatial needs, Fixed Seminar Tables stand as a versatile solution. Anchored by cantilevered pedestal legs, these tables provide unwavering support for uninterrupted table tops, allowing for arrangements that span straight, curved, or angled configurations.
- Permanently mounted pedestal legs support continuous worksurfaces arranged in straight, curved or angled configurations
- Power/USB options include Dean In-Surface, Nacre Pop-Up and Dubbel Undersurface – all modules feature two simplex receptacles, one USB-A and one USB-C port
- Innovative shroud design conceals plugs and prevents user tampering
- Variety of modesty, end panel and edge styles and materials
- Various height options ideal for tiered rooms
- Basic bases are rectangular tubular steel column
- Select bases are oval tubular steel
- Worksurfaces are 1-1/4" thick warp-resistant construction with high-pressure laminate tops
- Modesty and end panels are acrylic, laminate, perforated steel, dimpled steel or perforated wood
- Edge finishes are molded vinyl or wood
*Perforated wood modesty panel panels have a 12-week lead time. Some electrical modules are delayed from suppliers (9-week lead time).