Opt4 Stack Chair
- Price List
- Technical Info
- Parts Diagram - Dolly
- Testing Overview - Mesh
- Product Specifications
- Parts Diagram
- Environmental Info
- Environmental Data Sheet - Dollies and Caddies
- Environmental Data Sheet - 4-Leg Seating (Poly & Mesh)
- Environmental Data Sheet - 4-Leg Seating (All Mesh)
- Environmental Data Sheet - 4-Leg Seating (All Poly)
- Design Resources
- CAD/Revit Symbols
- Weight Rating - KI Seating
Features & Highlights
- Lightweight chair is easy to lift, maneuver and stack.
- Available in three classic shell colors (black, stone grey, white) and 31 frame colors, including chrome.
- Mesh seats and backs offer cooling ventilation as well as body conforming comfort.
- Choose from mesh or poly backs with mesh, poly or upholstered seats.
- Optional armrests available.
- Stacks 6-high on floor with or without upholstered seat (stacking on dolly not recommended).
- Simple construction enables easy disassembly for recycling of components.
- The mesh fabric is composed of knitted yarn made from 100% recycled PET bottles.
- All resin parts (back, seat, glides) are 100% recycled polypropylene.
- Integral seat bumper protects chair when stacked.
Opt4 seating lets you mix and match design and price options. The simple, refined style, material options, and base/leg options enhance design versatility. Choose from mesh/mesh, poly/mesh, upholstered/mesh, mesh/poly, poly/poly or upholstered/poly seats and backs. 4-leg chairs are available in three classic colors: black, stone grey, and white; as well as a wide array of frame color options (including chrome). Choose from arm or armless styles with glides or casters. 4-leg chairs (poly or upholstered) stack 15-high on dolly (6-high on floor). Chairs with casters stack 6-high on floor (not recommended for dolly stacking).
Opt4 delivers significant comfort with a waterfall seat edge that eases pressure points. Mesh options offer cooling ventilation as well as supple seating surfaces that conform to body shapes. Simple construction enables disassembly for recycling of components. Opt4 is made from 100% recycled materials and can be recycled.
SCS certified. Level 1 certified.