FourC Task Chair
- Price List - Quick Ship
- Price List
- Brochure - Task Seating Solutions
- Technical Info
- Repair & Replacement - Seat Replacement
- Parts Diagram
- Comfort Card - Adjustments
- Product Specifications
- Environmental Info
- Environmental Data Sheet
- Design Resources
- See It Spec It
- CAD/Revit Symbols
- Weight Rating - KI Seating
Features & Highlights
- Highly adjustable: back height, synchronous tilt and tension; seat height and depth; arm height, width, depth and pivot.
- Backrest distributes pressure points with breathability of mesh and structured support of plastic.
- 2D or 4D arms or armless.
- Twelve mesh backrest colors.
- Black or cool grey frame/base/casters; optional polished aluminum base.
- Three discreet sliding controls under seat pan.
- 26" diameter, five-blade base in black or cool grey glass-reinforced nylon or polished aluminum.
- Dual-wheel carpet casters in black or cool grey; or hard-tread casters in black.
FourC task chairs provide a "healthy" sit with optimal comfort and personalized support. Its ergonomic design promotes circulation, which can increase energy and improve productivity. Twelve colorful mesh selections add energy and personality. The linear back portrays a crisp, clean aesthetic. FourC is available in your choice of task chair or task stool.
Originally from Bochum, Germany, Martin Ballendat earned a degree in industrial design from the Folkwang Design School within Essen University in 1983. After working more than 10 years in leading positions in the furniture industry, he expanded his independent design studio, today employing teams in Austria and Germany.
Ballendat's achievements include more than 70 design prizes and awards, including Best of NeoCon (Chicago), Red Dot (Essen), iF Design Award (Hanover), Best of the Best (Cologne), Focus-Gold LGA (Stuttgart) and more. Ballendat continues to work on projects for renowned brands in 12 countries, including Germany, Austria, Italy, United Kingdom, Netherlands, Switzerland and United States.