DuraLite Folding Tables
Features & Highlights
- Strong, yet airy hexagonal structure offers unprecedented weight bearing strength.
- Rubber bumpers protect tables when stacked and keep tables in place on dollies
- Strong metal-to-metal attachments provide maximum holding power and ensure screw holes won't rip
- Legs are easily replaceable
- Top is composed of 0.080” thick, high impact Lustran 752 ABS top shell
- Extruded aluminum channels create a framework around the entire perimeter
- ¾” thick honeycomb cellular core is chemically bonded under pressure
- Fixed height legs are constructed of 18 gauge, 1- 1/8” o.d., seam-welded tubular steel with a non-marrying polyethylene glide
DuraLite folding tables withstand the toughest demands of daily use. The unique honeycomb core, aluminum framework, superior materials and innovative design result in a lightweight table that is strong and durable. Easily carried by one person, DuraLite tables are perfect for any application that requires repeated set up and tear down (banquets, seminars, catered events and multi-use spaces). The lightweight design also diminishes the risk of back injuries from overexertion. DuraLite folding tables exceed stringent tests for leg strength, weight load and vertical drops onto hard surfaces. Replaceable corner covers and greater weight-bearing strength result from exclusive design innovations. Rectangular-shaped tables are available in three sizes with sand, blue grey or smooth walnut finishes and black frames. Round tables are available in two sizes with sand or blue grey finishes and black frames. Rubber bumpers protect tables when stacked and keep tables in place on dollies. High-impact covers protect from damage upon impact.