Lightweight Strength and Durability
DuraLite folding tables excel in enduring daily use with their unique honeycomb core, aluminum framework, and lightweight design. These tables, easily carried by one person, suit applications needing frequent setup like banquets, seminars, and multi-use spaces, reducing the risk of back injuries. They surpass rigorous tests for leg strength, weight load, and durability, featuring replaceable corner covers and enhanced weight-bearing capacity through exclusive design innovations.
- Strong, yet airy hexagonal structure offers unprecedented weight bearing strength.
- Rubber bumpers protect tables when stacked and keep tables in place on dollies
- Strong metal-to-metal attachments provide maximum holding power and ensure screw holes won't strip
- Legs are easily replaceable
- Top is composed of 0.080” thick, high impact Lustran 752 ABS top shell
- Extruded aluminum channels create a framework around the entire perimeter
- ¾” thick honeycomb cellular core is chemically bonded under pressure
- Fixed height legs are constructed of 18 gauge, 1- 1/8” o.d., seam-welded tubular steel with a non-marring polyethylene glide
List Price Starts At
$545 – $1,123
*DuraLite folding table legs have a lead time of 2 weeks, and DuraLite folding table caddies have a lead time of 3 weeks. For an order quantity greater than 20 units of DuraLite folding tables or 100 units of DuraLite folding table legs, please contact customer service for lead time.