Elevated Auditorium Experience
Transform your space with the sophisticated Concerto auditorium seating, featuring an upscale aesthetic, discreet fasteners, and a modern design. Elevate student and audience engagement while enjoying the plush comfort of the contoured back, the option of a 3-inch foam cushion, and the integrated lumbar and upper back support that alleviates shoulder and neck tension.
- Enhance the appearance and image of your auditorium with Concerto's clean, classic design
- Contoured back and optional 3-inch foam cushion takes comfort to a new level
- Six seat widths
- Wood, steel or laminate end panels
- Plastic or wood back panels and armcaps
- Optional power/USB modules provide easy access to support technology use
- Optional tablet arms in three sizes
- Optional ADA access, acoustical seat pan, cupholders, aisle lights, seat numbers and row markers
- Floor or riser mounted
- Three back pitch positions - 16, 20 and 24 degrees
- Back inner structure is 7-ply, 7/16" molded plywood bonded to 2" or 3' urethane foam
- Fixed back assembly with integral polypropylene or wood back shroud
- Floor-mounted uprights are 16-gauge steel round dual supports finished in power-coat paint
*Lead time starts after receipt of approved shop drawing. For Concerto auditorium seating with wood backs, lead time is 12 weeks. For an order quantity greater than 500 units of Concerto auditorium seating with wood backs, please contact customer service for lead time.