Lancaster Auditorium Seating
- Technical Info
- Assembly Instructions - Auditorium Seating with Power & USB
- Parts Diagram
- CSI Specs - Bariatric Auditorium Seating
- Product Specifications
- CSI Specs - Auditorium Seating
- Assembly Instructions - Auditorium Seating with Power & Data
- Disassembly Instructions
- Specifications - Auditorium & Fixed Seating Flooring & Anchor Systems
- Installation Guidelines - Fixed Seating Non-Typical Floor Conditions
- Environmental Info
- Environmental Data Sheet
- Design Resources
- See It Spec It
- CAD/Revit Symbols
- Finish Specification Guide
Features & Highlights
- Seat widths: 20, 22, 23 and 24”; plus two bariatric widths: 30 and 36”.
- Optional one-motion tablet arm measures 10” x 15.5”.
- Armcaps or cupholders available in plastic or wood.
- ADA arms and removable units are available.
- End panels are plastic, laminate or wood.
- Back panels are plastic, wood or high-back wood.
- Options include: power/data, aisle lights, seat numbers, row markers and acoustical seat pans.
- Gravity lift seats return to full-fold position for ease of egress.
- Molded urethane seat and back foam is contoured for ergonomic support.
- 14-gauge steel uprights provide maximum strength.
- Floor (flat or sloped) or riser mount.
- Three back angle pitch positions can be adjusted at install.
Design Your Spec
Lancaster auditorium seating (named after the Lancastrian system of classroom design) increases learning and retention by providing comfortable seating for students at an affordable price. You feel more "give" with the resilient sheet-webbing support and more comfort from extra-thick three-inch foam seat cushions and contoured backs. Four seat spacings (20", 22", 23" and 24") accommodate many user body types. Lancaster bariatric seating, designed to provide maximum strength and design continuity, is available in two bariatric seat widths: 30" or 36". Gravity-lift seat returns ensure the auditorium looks beautiful even when not in use. Lancaster auditorium seating is built to ensure trouble-free longevity, including 14-gauge steel uprights for maximum support and powdercoated frames for long-lasting finish. Choose from an abundance of fabrics with either black or warm gray frames and trim. Lancaster auditorium seating can be mounted on flat or sloped floors or on riser mounts. Options include aisle lights, seat and row numbers, ADA accommodations, acoustical seat pans and cup holders. Create a design statement with wood, laminate or plastic end panels. Back panels and arm caps are available in either wood or plastic. Convenient retrofittable access to power and data for laptops with outlets located directly below the arm cap. The 5-wire system provides continuous power for up to 24 seats. An oversized table arm (10" x 16") is ideal for use with laptops. Safe egress is assured with one-motion tablet arm storage between seats. Lancaster auditorium seating is the perfect solution for those who need a beautiful, comfortable auditorium that can withstand rigorous use at a convenient price.