- Price List - Collection
- Brochure - Collection
- Info Sheet - Options & Features Matrix
- Info Sheet - Arm Styles Matrix
- Brochure - Glider
- Technical Info
- Disassembly Instructions - Recliner, Sleeper Recliner, and Glider
- Technical Specifications
- Environmental Info
- Environmental Data Sheet - Glider
- Design Resources
- CAD/Revit Symbols
Features & Highlights
- Affina glider blends dynamic motion, therapeutic comfort and supportive stability
- Glider swivels 360 degrees
- Closed arm with wood or poly armcaps
- Glider mechanism combines rocking with swivel motion and has a 22" diameter tubular metal ring base for stability
- Wood frame joints are double doweled and glued
- Legs and wood arm caps are beech hardwood
- Seat suspension is 3" elastic stretch webbing straps mounted with steel hooks
- Back is sprung with stretch webbing stapled into position
- Field-replaceable seats, backs and arms
The Affina Collection brings to life the finer points of line and movement, function and sophistication. Designed by Dan Cramer and Paul James, Affina reflects an aesthetic that speaks to all environments by articulating a timeless vision.
Bridging visual continuity from the lobby and waiting room into the patient room, the Affina glider blends dynamic motion with therapeutic comfort. Whether it's exercise by gently rocking or the benefits of enhanced circulation, the Affina glider offers soothing motion to support recovery.
Choose from wood or poly arm caps in various finishes. Add creative distinction to Affina gliders with contrasting fabrics from a variety of high-performance textiles, including Pallas® Textiles, KI ingrades, or COM.
Affina is offered with a standard lifetime warranty to ensure years of use.
Among the industry's most comprehensive healthcare lounge collections, the Affina Collection also includes lounge seating, guest seating, multiple seating, occasional tables, recliners, patient seating, and sleepover seating.