Activ8 Electrical System
Features & Highlights
- Perfect for applications where configurations may frequently change
- Reduces number of power sources needed for multiple work stations
- Allows up to eight power modules to be “daisy-chained” on a single cord
- All cords are hidden by a single beam
- Built in diagnostics LED shows system status
- Series includes a standard NEMA 5-15P 15-amp plug on one end of the 108” cord
- Works with PowerUp, Villa and Ashley Duo power modules
Perfect for applications where set-up or configurations may change, Activ8 reduces the number of power sources needed in multi-workstation spaces, while neatly hiding power cords inside its beam. Activ8 may be used alone or in conjunction with PowerUp or Villa Series™ modules if surface access to power and data is desired.
The Activ8 electrical system is a UL 962 recognized component that allows up to eight duplex power modules to be connected to one standard 15-amp power cord. The Activ8 electrical system uses patented technology that allows the power modules to be connected in any order without the need for sequential keying.
Activ8 is available as a standard power accessory on KI's Smart Lift, Flat Screen Garage, InTandem and DataLink table solutions.