800 Series Industrial Stools
- Price List - Folding Chairs & Stools
- Brochure - Stools
- Technical Info
- Assembly Instructions - Stools
- Assembly Instructions - Stool Backrest & Adj. Legs
- Product Specifications - Stools
- Disassembly Instructions
- Technical Specifications - Mechanical Adjustable Stools
- Environmental Info
- Environmental Data Sheet
- Design Resources
- CAD/Revit Symbols
Features & Highlights
- Perfect for all-purpose environments and supports a wide variety of work styles
- Available in three fixed height and three adjustable height options
- Offered with upholstered seat and optional steel or upholstered backrests
- 14” diameter heavy-gauge die-formed steel seats with 1-1/8" foam pad upholstered in vinyl fastened to linerboard
- Fixed heights include: 18", 24" and 30"
- Adjustable height ranges include: 19"-27", 25"-33" and 31"-39"
- Back support bar provides 2" height and 2" depth adjustment range
View Approved Fabrics & Finishes
Select a style to view available options
KI all-purpose stools have proven their value in many applications. Moderate pricing and sturdy construction make 800 Series industrial stools an appropriate choice for a wide range of tasks. 800 Series industrial stools provide an upholstered 1-1/8" thick seat cushion. Available in three fixed stool heights - 18", 24" and 30" with replaceable polyethylene feet. Additional features include three adjustable heights and steel or upholstered backrests with adjustable height and depth.