Sway Lounge Seating
- Price List
- Technical Info
- Product Specifications - Lounge Collection
- Parts Diagram - Lounge Chair
- Repair & Replacement Instructions - Lounge Chair
- Disassembly Instructions - Lounge Chair
- Environmental Info
- Environmental Data Sheet - Lounge Chair
- Design Resources
- See It Spec It
- CAD/Revit Symbols
- Weight Rating - KI Seating
- Care & Maintenance - Collection
Features & Highlights
- Gently contoured Sway chairs have an intuitive orbital motion that lets you move front-to-back, side-to-side and everywhere in between
- Smooth 360 degree swivel
- High back adds feelings of security
- Shell and base available in three colors: Cottonwood, Cool Grey or Granite Grey
- Glides are rubber non-skid, nylon or felt
- Orbital motion derives from a ball and socket type joinery, which relies on the powder-coated steel chair bottom sliding on 12 glide posts. Allows 12 degrees side-to-side and 15 degrees front-to-back motion
- Shell and 4-leg base frames are made of rotationally molded Linear Low Density Polyethylene and are 100% recyclable
- Rotating contact surface on underside of seat frame is spun 12-gauge steel painted a metallic 90-degree high gloss powder coat paint
- Seat and backrest upholstery shells are post-consumer recycled thermoplastic and are 100% recyclable
The first of its kind, Sway lounge seating breaks free from conventional movement and enables dynamic orbital motion. Move front to back, side to side and everywhere in between with a smooth 360-degree swivel. Instead of a lounge chair that forces you to adapt, Sway adapts to you, responding to your natural body movements to provide superior comfort.
The upholstered seat and back have a gently contoured shape to maximize comfort. For added visual interest, Sway is available with contrasting seat and back cushions, which are easily field-replaceable and come in a variety of Pallas® Textiles, KI ingrades or COM. The 4-leg base is durably constructed of rotationally-molded polyethylene, which is available in four standard KI colors (cottonwood white, cool grey, granite grey). Floor glide options are available in nylon, felt and non-skid rubber to accommodate any floor type.
Complement the Sway lounge chair with a coordinating ottoman and occasional table, both of which share the same base profile to carry a consistent look.
Designed by KI.