Sway Occasional Table
- Price List
- Technical Info
- Parts Diagram - Occasional Table
- Product Specifications - Lounge Collection
- Repair & Replacement Instructions - Table & Ottoman
- Environmental Info
- Environmental Data Sheet - Occasional Table
- Design Resources
- CAD/Revit Symbols
- Care & Maintenance - Collection
Features & Highlights
- Sway tables have a universal appearance that adapts to a range of applications and settings
- Glides are rubber non-skid, nylon or felt
- Optional USB/AC power module
- 4-leg base frames are made of rotationally molded Linear Low Density Polyethylene and are 100% recyclable
- Table tops are high-density particleboard with high-pressure laminate surfaces
- Power module provides one AC power outlet and two USB charging ports
The Sway occasional table offers a visual complement to the Sway lounge collection, yet its universal appearance makes it perfectly adaptable to a range of other applications and furniture settings.
The Sway occasional table features a 4-leg base constructed of rotationally-molded polyethylene available in four standard KI colors (cottonwood white, cool grey, granite grey). The table top features high-pressure laminate, available in dozens of standard colors, overlaying the sides and top of a durable particleboard structure. Floor glides are available in nylon, felt and non-skid rubber to accommodate any floor type.
An optional power module at the center of the table surface offers one AC power outlet and two USB charging ports and is available in silver, white or black.
Designed by KI.