LimeLite Stack Chair
Sophisticated Style with Elegant Details
With a slim profile and contoured shape, LimeLite stack chairs provide responsive comfort with inherent passive flex. Stack chairs styles include 4-leg, 4-leg with casters or sled base. Optional seat upholstery, cantilever arms and tablet arms extend elegance in versatility and function.
- Base styles include 4-leg, 4-leg with casters, sled.
- Integral handle eases lifting, moving, stacking.
- Stacks 15-high on dolly, 7-high on floor (poly seat).
- Upholstered seat and cantilever arms available on all styles.
- Flip-up tablet arm in left or right orientation available on 4-leg chairs with/without casters.
- 4-leg chairs come with plastic, steel or felt glides.
- Sled chairs offer optional glides in plastic, steel, rubber (non-marring) or felt to accommodate any flooring material.
- Caster colors available in black, warm grey, cottonwood.
- Seat flex provided by unique shell architecture/materials.
- One-piece seat shell is injection-molded polypropylene reinforced with glass fiber.
- Upholstery is molded urethane foam attached to seat board using drawstring process.
- Frames are 7/8” diameter, 13-gauge tubular steel with welded joints.
- Frames are finished in bright nickel chrome or powdercoat paint in 30-degree gloss or matte texture.
- Glides are interchangeable and field replaceable.