Doni Tandem Seating
- Price List
- Brochure - Doni Seating
- Info Sheet - Poly Color Match Program
- Brochure - Tandem Seating
- Technical Info
- Repair & Replacement Instructions - Glide Cap Replacement
- Repair & Replacement - Doni Backrest Replacement
- Parts Diagram - Tandem Seating
- Assembly Instructions - Tandem Seating
- Product Specifications - Tandem Seating
- Environmental Info
- Environmental Data Sheet - Upholstered & Armless
- Design Resources
- CAD/Revit Symbols
- Specification & Inspiration Guide
Features & Highlights
- Designed by Giancarlo Piretti, Doni tandem seating offers beam-mounted seating with articulating comfort
- 17 degrees of backrest articulation
- Seats, in-line table and corner tables combine to form straight, L-shape or
- U-shape configurations
- Poly or two-tone poly - optional upholstered seat
- 2 thru 5 units
- Backrest and seat are injection-molded polypropylene joined by a pair of hidden articulation mechanisms
- Tandem base is 14-gauge 1"x2" seamless steel column with a cast alloy leg section
- Upright and base are painted monochromatic with beam and yoke
- In-line table is a 20"x20" solid core top with a vinyl bullnose edge
- Corner table is a 30"x30" solid core top with a vinyl bullnose edge
If you can dream it, Dōni can express it. Dōni lets designers do what they do best - use their own creativity to design seating solutions unique to their clients. Create with a fresh palette of energizing brights and sophisticated neutrals. Imagine the possibilities with two-tone colors and unlimited custom color possibilities.
Dōni provides the optimal comfort expected from KI seating - with 17 degrees of hip-articulation and body-conforming curves that encourage active movement throughout the day.
Dōni tandem seating elements include seats, in-line tables, and corner tables that adapt to form straight, L-shape, or U-shape configurations.
Designed by Giancarlo Piretti.
Giancarlo Piretti (Bologna, Italy, 1940) is an Industrial Designer. Among his successful designs are Plia folding chair, his best-seller exhibited at Moma NY, Platone folding desk, and DSC (106-AXIS) seating system. For Vertebra chairs he obtained the Compasso d'Oro (Italy) as well as for his largest project, Piretti Collection office & institutional seating system. Other designs include Xylon wooden chairs, Torsion collection of institutional chairs; Engage & Impulse office chair lines featured by a synchro tilt mechanism Piretti developed; #18000 nesting & stacking chairs; and the Strive chair collection. The Pirouette nesting table and Grazie and Doni chairs for KI U.S. are G. Piretti's latest designs.