Katera Cafe Stool
Features & Highlights
- Designed to follow the curves of the human body, Katera's built-in contours fit the user
- Available in 24 and 30” seat heights
- All poly, poly back/upholstered seat, upholstered back/upholstered seat, all wood and wood back/upholstered seat
- Mix and match materials - seven poly colors, three wood colors, four frame colors
- With arms or armless
- Poly seat/back are injected in polypropylene copolymer with 15% foam
- Wood seat/back are molded beech plywood
- Frames are 1.9 mm thick tubular steel in powdercoat or bright nickel-chrome finishes
Designed to follow the curves of the human body, Katera features built-in contours and a generously sized seat. Katera adds distinctive style to workspaces, cafes, meeting areas, third spaces and more. Offered in 24” and 30” stool heights, Katera comes in all poly, all wood, fully upholstered, poly back with upholstered seat or wood back with upholstered seat. Available in an array of frame colors, various wood finishes and numerous upholstery options, Katera provides aesthetic variety.
Jorge Pensi is one of Spain's leading designers. His elegant creations are described as expressive Minimalist in style; evenly balancing form and function. He has received numerous awards and acknowledgements for his products, including the National Design Award in 1997. Pensi believes that part of his success is the intimate relationships he has with his team and his clients, allowing shared project development with optimum results.