CrossRoads Library Furniture
- Price List - Library Furniture
- Brochure - Library Furniture
- Info Sheet
- Technical Info
- Product Specifications - Library Furniture
- Assembly Instructions - Panel Leg Table
- Assembly Instructions - 4-Leg Table
- Assembly Instructions - Shelving Single Face
- Assembly Instructions - Newspaper Display
- Assembly Instructions - Periodical Shelving Single Face
- Assembly Instructions - Shelving Double Face
- Assembly Instructions - Metal Media Shelving Single Face
- Assembly Instructions - Metal Shelving Double Face
- Assembly Instructions - Metal Shelving Single Face
- Assembly Instructions - Metal Media Shelving Double Face
- Assembly Instructions - Double Face Metal with Back Stop
- Assembly Instructions - Single Face Metal with Back Drop
- Assembly Instructions - Stand Up Computer Station
- Assembly Instructions - Study Carrel
- Technical Specifications - Data Adapter Bracket Tree
- Environmental Info
- Environmental Data Sheet
- Design Resources
- CAD/Revit Symbols
- CrossRoads Shelving - Book Capacity
Features & Highlights
- Study Tables - panel leg, rectangular, square, and round shapes in various sizes. PowerUp option or grommets available.
- Carrels - stand-up computer station, ADA height, single face and double face units in 36" and 48" widths. PowerUp option or grommets available.
- Chairs - wood chairs with upholstered or wood seats, armless chairs available in three heights, chair with arms available in 18" height only.
- Book Shelves - wood or steel shelves in several heights, single face and double face units.
- Display Shelves - media display steel shelving, periodical shelving and newspaper display units in various heights, single face and double face units.
- Dictionary & Atlas Stands - 29" x 36" x 45".
- Descending Platform Book Truck, Rolling Book Cart - flat or slanted shelves.
- Optional PowerUp modules or grommets available on all tables, study carrels, stand-up stations, and circulation desk modules.
- Rectangular, square, and round tables have a straight or curved apron.
- Panel leg tables, study carrels, and stand-up stations have curved or straight panels and curved or straight bases.
- Study carrels, stand-up stations, shelving, metal shelving, periodical shelving, media display shelving and newspaper display units also available with adder units - straight panels and bases only.
- Shelving, metal shelving, periodical shelving, media display shelving and newspaper display units - starter units have curved or straight end panels - straight bases only.
- Circulation desk modules - straight bases only.
- Solid oak or maple construction. Some components integrate plywood or particleboard with veneer.
View Approved Fabrics & Finishes
Select a style to view available options
Timeless CrossRoads furniture enhances any setting with its clean, transitional style and understated details. The comprehensive CrossRoads collection meets the varied demands of today's libraries and resource centers, including private or group study, research, storage, display and circulation.
Table options include curved or straight aprons and end panels. Both tables and carrels feature a tapered knife-edge design and mitered corners. Tables and carrels also offer wire-access grommets or KI's patented PowerUp modules that snap open to provide ready access to power/data ports.
Attention to detail adds up. Exclusive UV finish, mortise and tenon with screw joinery and a leading 15-year warranty result in library furniture that withstands the test of time.